ROCK’GEL, a new state-of-the-art GREENIK system that achieves, combining the benefits of gel and acrylic techniques, a result with more adhesion, more durable, healthier for the nail, easier to apply and therefore considerably reduces the application time compared to the old gel and acrylic techniques.
Products that we are going to use:
- Sliding Solution.
- Half Moon File.
Steps to follow:
- Once the manicure is done with our Greenik protocol of disposable gloves. Give the desired length and shape to the nails.
- Remove dust from hand and nails.
- Apply Nail Prep using a cotton pad.
- Apply Rock’Gel Base.
- Insert 30 “in 48W LED lamp or 2 min. In UV lamp.
- With the spatula of our Greenik brush, take a small ball and deposit in the center of each nail, excluding thumbs.
- To work the product with the brush we will help ourselves with the Greenik Sliding solution, wetting the brush and removing the excess by resting the brush on a cotton pad if necessary.
- Work with a brush towards the cuticle line using the tip of the brush at a 45º angle.
- Nail by nail, with the brush belly held horizontally, work the sides and center of the nail to achieve a correct C curvature and a reinforced stress zone.
- Brush to drag the product towards the free edge.
- Insert 60 “in 48W LED lamp or 2 min. In UV lamp.
- Perform the same operation on the other hand and finish with both thumbs.
- Clean the dispersion layer with Greenik Cleanser or Greenik Sliding.
- File the straight sides to the groove of the nail, with a file of 100-150-180 gr.
- Give the agreed shape to the free edge of the nail (oval, square, spearhead, almond …).
- File the contour and around cuticles until you get a correct C-shaped nail shape with a reinforced stress zone that will give it greater resistance.
- This work can also be done if desired with a lathe using a 180 gr. Milling cutter.
- Continue the same procedure on the rest of the nails.
- Polish the nails with a Greenik 240 branching mini plug.
- Apply Top or Top & Go Greenik to obtain a natural nail or apply the selected Greenik color and finish with Top or Top & Go Greenik for a colored nail.
Greenik manicure ready to shine! Do you dare with this tutorial?