How can the beauty salon contribute to the health and well-being of its clients?
5 very important tips:
- Creating an environment as pleasant as possible so that the client feels comfortable.
- Applying products and treatments that produce well-being to its clients.
- Keep the salon in optimal aseptic conditions.
- Use protocols and tools that avoid any risk of possible disease transmission within the classroom.
- Throwing away the wooden tools – files, stones, orange sticks, among others. These tools are for single use because they can become contaminated with body fluids and transmit infections.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you put into practice in your living room all the hygiene actions with a view to reducing the risks of transmission of fungi, bacteria, etc., when carrying out any treatment and / or protocol?
- If you were a client, what would provide you with greater security? Single-use or disinfected tools?
Greenik, for the health and well-being of its clients.