Vitamin E is known to be a great antioxidant, improving the appearance and healing process of the skin.
If you want younger hands, vitamin E is your great ally present in Greenik manicure and pedicure disposables.
What is Vitamin E?
It is a fat soluble nutrient present in many foods. In the body, it acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
The vitamin of youth. It is the main natural antioxidant of skin cells, providing a youthful, healthy and radiant appearance.
- Antioxidant to fight free radicals.
- Restores moisture to the skin for a youthful look.
- Repairs the skin against sunburn.
- Accelerates the regeneration of skin tissues.
- Noticeably reduces skin blemishes.
- Blurs blemishes on the skin.
In addition to using our disposable kits with vitamin E, we recommend some foods rich in this vitamin:
- Sunflower oil and sunflower seeds.
- Nuts such as hazelnuts, almonds or walnuts.
- Wheat germ.
- Powdered ginger.
- Leafy green vegetables: spinach, broccoli, etc.
Now that you know more about vitamin E and the relationship it has with your skin, at Greenik we encourage you to try disposable manicure gloves and disposable pedicure socks. You will look younger and healthier hands!
Tell us about your #GreenikAddicted experience!