Vegetable keratin is one of the plant assets present in the Greenik disposable manicure and pedicure formula. It provides hydration, protection and nutrition to the skin.
If your nails are weak it will strengthen them.
What is vegetable keratin?
Vegetable keratin is found in nature itself: it is made from corn, soybeans and wheat, thus emulating the amino acid chain of animal keratin – the original one.
Causes of brittle and weak nails.
Brittle nails are those that have a high degree of brittleness and are continually broken or layered. They tend to be very fine nails with very little resistance.
The main causes are:
- Poor diet: a diet deficient in vitamins A and B, iron, zinc or calcium can influence the health of our nails.
- Having a disease: such as anemia, kidney or liver disorders, etc., can affect our nails, making them more fragile and brittle than normal.
- External agents: contact with cleaning products, detergents, chemicals, influences the state of our nails.
- Lack of nutrients: the lack of calcium, zinc and silica greatly influences our nails.
- Suffering some type of infection in the fingers: for example a fungal infection will affect the health and hardness of our nails.
Nutrients necessary to strengthen nails.
The weakening of nails is a symptom of an incorrect diet, a lack of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for the body to generate keratin, the protein that contributes to strengthening them.
Meet the Greenik manicure and pedicure kits.