ROCK’GEL is easily and quickly removed without the need to file or file the nail, so that it is not damaged.
Products that we are going to use:
- Half moon file.
- Remover wraps.
Steps to follow:
- Disinfect nails with cleanser.
- File long and shape the nail.
- Avoid filing on the new growth area of the nail.
- File the Rock’Gel on the nail plate with a 180 gr file, so that without reaching the base, eliminate the maximum amount of product.
- Apply stir in aluminum wrappers and leave to work for 10-12 min. about on the nails.
- Remove the rest of the product on the nails with a stick of orange wood.
- Gently polish your nails if you still have to remove any product residue.