???? We launch the Pink Exhibitor#GreenikAddicted.
This exhibitor is in solidarity: we will donate 5% for the purchase of each exhibitor to the Spanish Association Against Cancer.
It is a disease that considerably affects a large number of the world population, in addition to being able to significantly affect any part of our body, however, one of the most relevant cases is women who suffer from breast cancer, who are They are really affected, that is why on October 19 of each year World Breast Cancer Day is celebrated, in order to give support to these women who suffer from the disease.
The OMS has declared October as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, creating a health campaign that aims to increase the care and support provided to awareness, early detection, treatment and palliative care for those who suffer from it. pathology.
Some information about this disease:
- According to the OMS, every 30 seconds somewhere in the world a breast cancer is diagnosed.
- It is the most frequent malignant tumor among the female population.
- In Spain, about 25,000 new cases are diagnosed each year, that is, one in eight women will have breast cancer throughout her life.
- It is also known that, according to estimates, a woman dies in the world of breast cancer every 53 minutes.
- Detected at the beginning of it, the probability of death decreases by 25%.