Urea is the essential component of ourkits of manicure y pedicure. It is essential for maintaining moisture and reducing the thickness of the skin, stimulating collagen.
What is urea ?.
It is a substance that is found naturally in our body, is formed in the liver and is the result of metabolic action. Its presence on the skin provides benefits, in the dermis and epidermis, the two outermost layers. But science has managed to lend a helping hand to nature and, after ten years of research, an active molecule has been obtained with even more beneficial properties.
What does urea do?
It helps deep hydration of the different layers of the skin because it reduces water loss. At the same time, it favors the natural desquamation of the epidermis, making a hydrating exfoliation.
- It improves the so-called barrier function because it acts on keratinocytes, stimulating the synthesis of structural proteins.
- Activates the immune system of the skin, stimulating the production of antimicrobial peptides.
- It improves flexibility, because it extends beyond the epidermis and reaches the fibroblasts, stimulating the synthesis of collagen in the dermis.
- It helps to control the hydric state of the skin by reducing the loss of transpidermal water.
- It favors the generation of collagen and elastin.
Urea is your great ally to have hydrated and soft hands in a very natural way.